GET in touch
Register your interest below to receive more information on this exclusive new hotel & residences
The Ultimate Private Retreat
Step inside this exclusive private retreat, located within the grounds of Nymphenburg Palace, and set alongside the legendary Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg. Designed as a luxurious private home, the 836m2 residence is spread across three floors and can accommodate up to12 guests in luxurious comfort. In addition to four spacious bedrooms, three separate living areas, seven bathrooms and a private spa, the residence boasts a residential kitchen, an elegant boardroom and a plush entertainment suite, while the sumptuous interiors are complemented by cutting-edge technology throughout. The Majolica Terrace adjoining the building is also a highlight.
The interiors, courtesy of Munich-based Mang Mauritz Design, are classic and luxurious with hints of European elegance, creating an elevated living experience for guests
Artisanal masters in the art of fine porcelain since1747, the Porzellan Manufaktur Nymphenburg has been owned and managed by the German-Bavarian dynasty “The House of Wittelsbach”. One of the last manufactories in the world that still makes porcelain completely by hand, Nymphenburg is renowned for its exquisite and avant-garde bespoke designs. In recognition of this, the art of porcelain painting at Nymphenburg was added to the Intangible Cultural Heritage list by the German Commission for UNESCO in 2016. Situated on Nördliches Schlossrondell 6, the semicircle of buildings facing Nymphenburg Palace, The Langham Nymphenburg Residence, Munich sits directly across the park from the former summer residence of the Bavarian Royal Family. Replete with historical heritage and refined architectural details, the baroque residence features a striking façade that is around 700 metres wide, and rooms redesigned in the rococo or neoclassical style.
- THREE LIVING ROOMS: Featuring delightful porcelain pieces by Nymphenburg, plush furnishings and sweeping views of the picturesque palace grounds, the living rooms provide the perfect setting for a memorable family staycation with a unique sense of place.
- FOUR BEDROOMS: Each of the four bedrooms features bespoke furnishings and cosy King size beds for unrivalled comfort. They also provide versatile living spaces in which guests can relax and enjoy the panoramic views of Nymphenburg Palace throughout their stay.
- SEVEN BATHROOMS: Nymphenburg porcelain can also be found in the decorative art pieces that grace all of the seven different bathrooms: whether safari, dancing fishes or butterfly theme, every object was designed and manufactured specifically for the respective room
- DINING ROOM: Located in the heart of The Residence’s ground floor, the Dining Room features a regal dining table that can seat up to12 guests while offering expansive views of Nymphenburg Palace.
- KITCHEN: Adjacent to the Dining Room, it is a mix between a high-end residential and professional kitchen with direct access to the Majolica Terrace
- BAR AND WINE CELLAR: Exclusive Bar with a curated collection of rare spirits, an extensive list of sought-after wines, beers and other choices of beverages. 0% Alcohol selection crafted by experts and made with local natural ingredients and mineral-rich water. A wine cellar with carefully selected wines is located in the basement.
- FITNESS AND SPA: Guests can work out in the state-of-the-art fitness room, which is equipped with advanced facilities, while there is also a separate area for wellness and medical treatments.
- CINEMA LOUNGE: The cinema lounge offers the perfect setting for hosting an intimate screening and features an L-shaped sofa that provides a cosy setting for guests to relax upon.
- MEETING: With its conference table, the executive boardroom offers a space for small group meetings and private events, while simultaneously infusing a dose of design playfulness to inspire creativity.
- MAJOLICA TERRACE: The terrace adjoins the main building and is the highlight of the residence. The water features and fountains designed with majolica, as well as the famous parrots and garden sculptures, give this spot a Mediterranean charm.