GET in touch
Register your interest below to receive more information on this development
The Ultimate Invitation
Four Seasons Resort and Residences is found on the Caribbean’s most tranquil and unspoiled island, Anguilla, in the British West Indies. Anguilla is famous for its warm, welcoming locals and a pristine backdrop of white sandy limestone beaches and lucent turquoise waters. The resort features contemporary beachfront and blufftop residences that seamlessly combine the inspired design of Kelly Wearstler and Wimberly Allison Tong & Goo with luxury amenities, extensive fitness facilities, and a holistic wellness spa influenced by Caribbean culture. Sitting on 35 acres with 3,200 feet of beach on Meads and Barnes Bays, along the island’s coveted northwest shore, Four Seasons Anguilla residents and guests enjoy the natural wonders of deep water, coral snorkeling shelves and remarkable beaches that line the resort.
ANGUILLA Your Private Caribbean Ownership
Prices start from
Of residence management experience
Bedroom homes and villas, and penthouses
Nestled between two turquoise bays on the island of Anguilla, a small 16-mile island with a population around 15,000. Four Seasons Resort and Residences is 8 kilometers (5 miles) from St. Maarten and 32 kilometers (20 miles) from St. Barts – close enough for a day trip by boat if you wish or secluded enough to feel as though you’re on an exclusive island hideaway. Anguilla is the most charming island in the British West Indies boasting 33 of the world’s most stunningly white powder beaches and transparent turquoise waters. Its topography of copious reefs, white coral rock, and stunning coastline entices visitors from around the world. The unspoiled reefs make Anguilla a mecca for snorkeling and diving; its history as a British territory and spice island foster the exploration of numerous underwater wreck sites. In the early 1980s the Anguillan government took steps to limit development to only the world’s premier boutique hotels and resorts. Nearly 30 years later, Anguilla continues to flourish as an inconspicuous retreat. Void of discos, casinos, duty-free shopping, and cruise liners, Anguilla offers discerning globetrotters a true escape, free of worldly distractions.
- VARIED DINING SELECTIONS: Four Seasons Anguilla’s five superlative dining and lounging establishments offer everything from signature five-course dining and carry-out boxes for beachside picnics, to a hideaway bar on the beach, a vibrant lounge with the island’s most spectacular sunset views, and alongside an adults-only infinity pool.
- WELLNESS: With a stunning interior design by Kelly Wearstler, the 8,000-square-foot oceanfront spa offers views of the sea from both levels and features magnificent suites and treatment rooms, intimate outdoor treatment cabanas, salon services, and a saltwater infinity pool perched on the bluff overlooking the sea. The facility offers a harmonious blend of modern and ancient rituals incorporating local botanicals and West Indian traditions.
- LIFESTYLE: Lifestyle Assistants are available for villa, penthouse, and townhome guests, offering the traditional services of butlers, the modern savvy of personal assistants, and the charm and insight of local Anguillans.
- FITNESS RESOURCES: The Fitness Centre offers state-of-the art cardio and strength training equipment, mind-body workouts, personal training, and more.
- Kids Club offers beach activities, nature safaris, pirate adventures, interactive water features, natural play areas, talent shows, and pajama parties
- Teen Club with sporting events, bike tours, steel drum lessons, teens-only movie screenings, and parties
- Valet parking
- Personal chef services and in-residence catering available
- Personal shopping and purchase delivery services for clothing, groceries, and pharmacies
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Laundry, dry cleaning, and pressing services
- Executive meeting facilities and banquet settings for board retreats and elite incentive programs
- High-speed wireless Internet access throughout the resort
- Boutique with women’s, men’s, and children’s apparel, lifestyle accessories, upscale gifts, and sundries