Let us take you to the Chelsea Thoroughbreds world. Leave your details and one of our advisors will contact you.
What is the Chelsea Thoroughbreds Experience?
Be a part of the first Chelsea Thoroughbreds Horse racing syndicate in the GCC consisting of 10 like minded individuals collectively purchasing 10 horses, ultimately increasing the chance for success. Embedded within High Society watch your horses race and enjoy the social inclusions surrounding this. You will have your horses managed & trained at a fraction of the cost of sole ownership.
Your entry into the world of horse racing
1/10th of the ownership rights to 10 horses
Your horse is managed and trained by an award winning team
We will aim for each horse to run between 4-5 times in 2022 and the same again in 2023.
Start the Chelsea Thoroughbreds journey with the purchase of 10 horses. We will aim to purchase Breeze Up horses which are unraced 2yr olds that are ready to run on the racecourse and will be bought in March/April 2022. This will give us the best chance of success within the term of the syndicate. Each horse would have been broken in and it is our role along with the help of our award winning Bloodstock agents to select the horses with the best future ahead of them. During the term of the syndicate we will select trainers that we feel are suited to the individual type of horses and they will go into full training immediately. We will aim for each horse to run between 4-5 times in 2022 and the same again in 2023. If we feel that it is in the best interest to sell any of the horses during the ownership period on the grounds of their ability not being of the required standard, we will do so following a consultation with the syndicate owners. At the end of the 2 seasons each horse is sold with the total sale price being split between each shareholder. You will then have the opportunity to either continue the syndicate, start a new one or exit.
Be a part of Chelsea Thoroughbreds first GCC horse racing syndicateContact us
To enable you to be part of this and enjoy the best possible experience this is what we provide:
- 1/10th of the ownership rights to 10 horses
- When your horse is racing, you reap the benefits of the full racing experience including owners badges which allow you access to the Owners and Trainers restaurants and bars along with the various racecourse facilities
- VIP access to the paddock and pre-parade ring
- Annual syndicate gathering at major race including private box
- Table for lunch at “Tattersalls Book 1” yearling sale in Newmarket, undoubtedly the premier yearling sale in the world
- Two to three stable visits and bespoke visits when required per year to see the horses on the gallops in their daily routine
- Lunch at a high-end restaurant on the way back to London from the training yards
- Alongside world class racing, Royal Ascot remains the pinnacle of British fashion in the social sporting calendar. We embrace this with our annual exclusive picnic lunch in the Owners and Trainers parking along with a private Loge and inclusive badges
- Annual Chelsea Thoroughbreds lunch hosted in Central London
- Enjoy Chelsea Thoroughbreds merchandise range which consists of a full range of products
Contact our management team directly for more information:
Email: [email protected] / Call: +447972070565Find out more