Let us take you to Breguet's world. Leave your details and our concierge will contact you.
MARINE BY BREGUET SPORTY ELEGANCE
The Marine collection symbolises the spirit of adventure and conquest. It is inspired by the timepieces of yesteryear that were used as scientific instruments, particularly in maritime navigation. In 2021, Breguet adds to this line new variations in rose gold with a slate-gray dial, and in titanium with a blue dial.
Introducing new variations
In order to offer a wide range of watches to choose from, the House of Breguet is introducing new variations of its Marine 5517, 5527, and 5547 models this year. The first one incorporates a pristine look with a three-hand display and a date indication. The 5527 model furthermore features a flyback chronograph function, with a large central hand indicating the measured time. Three counters located between 3 and 9 o’clock display the timed minutes, the hours, and the small seconds. Reference 5547 includes an alarm function, and displays a second time zone. All three timepieces display the date in a separate window. The new generation of the Marine line, launched in 2017, embodies sporting elegance, reinterpreting the aesthetic elements of Breguet in a contemporary style. The three models presented feature an hours chapter with Roman numerals and luminescent dots, the famous moon-tipped Breguet hands in luminescent faceted gold, and a central hand with subtle marine detail. Breguet proposes several types of straps and bracelets for these creations: leather, rubber, and metal.
Wear the spirit of adventure on your wrist with the elegant Breguet Marine collection
BREGUET MARINE CHRONOGRAPHE 5527
- Case in titanium with fluted caseband. Sapphire- crystal caseback. Diameter 42.3 millimeters. Thickness 13.85 millimeters. Water-resistant to 10 bar (100 meters).
- Sunburst blue dial in gold. Individually numbered and signed Breguet. Hours chapter with Roman numerals and luminescent dots. Minute counter at 3 o’clock, hours at 6 o’clock, and small seconds at 9 o’clock. Date window between 4 and 5 o’clock. Faceted Breguet moon- tipped hands in gold with luminescent material. Central chronograph hand inspired by maritime codes.
- Mechanical self-winding movement, caliber 582QA. 346 components. 131⁄2 lignes. 28 jewels. Numbered and signed Breguet. 48-hour power reserve. Inverted in-line lever escapement with silicon horns. Frequency 4 hertz. Silicon balance spring.
- Also available with a leather or rubber bracelet
- Also available in 18-carat rose gold with slate gray dial in gold, engine-turned
BREGUET MARINE ALARME MUSICALE 5547
- Case in titanium with fluted caseband. Sapphire-crystal caseback. Diameter 40 millimeters. Thickness 13.05 millimeters. Water-resistant to 5 bar (50 meters).
- Sunburst blue dial in gold. Individually numbered and signed Breguet. Hours chapter with Roman numerals and luminescent dots. Alarm subdial at 3o’clock and time-zone display at 9 o’clock. Alarm-activation window at 12 o’clock, and date window at 6 o’clock. Striking mechanism power reserve indicated between 9 and 12 o’clock. Faceted Breguet moon-tipped hands in gold with luminescent material. Central second hand inspired by maritime codes.
- Mechanical self-winding movement, caliber 519F/1. 376 components. 12 lignes. 36 jewels. Numbered and signed Breguet. 45-hour power reserve. Inverted silicon in-line lever escapement. Frequency 4 hertz. Silicon balance spring.
- Bracelet in leather.
Get in touch with us for more informationFind out more